Our guests are always leave notes of gratitude for staff, their children, and second chances, but this time I noticed that numerous children had put in notes. These truly touched me, so I thought I would share them!
1. I am thankful for the staff that has helped my mom and dad, so we have a place to stay.
2. I am thankful for my jacket, it’s so warm.
3. I am thankful for unicorns!
4. I am thankful for this place.
5. I am thankful for my birthday present from staff and for finding a new house.
6. I am thankful for clean blankets.
Another one that really touched me was, “I am thankful for difficult people, they teach me patience and forgiveness.” Can I get an, “AMEN?”
Day House Supervisor
Who is your boss? For a Christian the most important and top boss is Christ. The dictionary defines a boss as person in charge, a leader and a supervisor. When Christ is the leader in your life you ar...
Recovery isn’t just sitting in a classroom or counseling sessions. It is important for our guests to have other life experiences. This fall Taylor, the Permanent Supportive Housing Administrative As...