But for now, I challenge YOU to go purple for Open Door Mission Day this Sunday, November 1. All you have to do is go purple on your Facebook Profile Picture. It’s very simple:
- Download and save this PNG file
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint
- Click “Insert Picture” and choose the file you just downloaded
- In the same PowerPoint document, Click “Insert Picture” and choose your Profile Picture
- Crop/Resize as necessary, be sure to send your Profile Picture to the Back
- Click and drag your cursor to select both pictures, or hold Control A to select all.
- Right click on the photo and choose “Save As Picture”
- Upload your new Purple Profile Picture to Facebook! Be sure to crop the thumbnail correctly, so the words at the bottom are not cut off.
- Challenge three friends to do the same and #OpenDoorOmaha
And for some extra Open Door Mission spirit, be sure to proudly wear as much purple as possible this next week. We have even more ways to celebrate, too! Click here to learn about them.
Yesterday was Pie Day, do you like pie? Pie tends to be a “special” dessert, served on Thanksgiving and other celebrations. Most of the time we think of pie as a sweet treat, but there are savor...
January is National Soup Month…a great month to enjoy your favorite hot and comforting soups. Soup dates back to 6000 B.C. and was made from hippopotamus. Soup has long been considered a food with h...