• 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 3 eggs
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon instant coffee (optional)
• 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8×8 square baking dish.
2. Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes
Who is your boss? For a Christian the most important and top boss is Christ. The dictionary defines a boss as person in charge, a leader and a supervisor. When Christ is the leader in your life you ar...
Recovery isn’t just sitting in a classroom or counseling sessions. It is important for our guests to have other life experiences. This fall Taylor, the Permanent Supportive Housing Administrative As...